Egg Breakfast Cups are low carb, filling and quick to grab while running out of the door! Can be cooked ahead of time and refrigerated for when you need them to grab and go!
Egg Breakfast Cups Recipe
Egg Breakfast Cuрѕ аrе low саrb, fіllіng аnd ԛuісk tо grab whіlе runnіng out of thе dооr! Cаn be сооkеd аhеаd of time аnd rеfrіgеrаtеd fоr whеn уоu need thеm to grаb аnd gо!
- 5 eggs
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
MIX AND MATCH FILLINGS
- spinach chopped
- tomato diced
- onion diced fine
- 1 bell pepper diced fine
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- parmesan cheese
- cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a measuring cup, beat the eggs until smooth. Set aside.
- In a greased muffin tin, place your desired combination of fillings into each muffin cup.
- Season each cup with salt and pepper.
- Pour the beaten eggs into each muffin cup until the liquid almost reaches the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until set.